Throw your kiddo a can’t-miss birthday bash with this colorful & creative party invitation.
❤ You will receive:
• Digital files to print yourself or send as an evite.
• Single 5x7" JPEG file.
• PDF file with two 5x7" cards per page.
• Personalized and ready to print.
❤ Enter the following in the notes at checkout:
• Please send photo in a message.
See shipping and policies for answers to FAQ.
Clip Art © Erin Bradley | www.erinbradleydesigns.etsy.com
Payment is accepted through Paypal and credit cards.
Due to the digital nature of the product and fast turnaround, there is a no cancellation policy.
Invitations are sent as printable (you print) JPEG and PDF files within 24 hours, excluding holidays.
Items marked "instant download" are available immediately after purchase.
Please allow 24-48 hours for revisions (M-F). Please allow up to 24 hours for a message reply (M-F).
Note: All orders are permanently deleted after 90 days. Any lost or abandoned files after that time period must be repurchased at the current listing price. We recommend storing your files in a folder on your desktop for easy access until you are finished using them.
Due to the personalized digital nature of the product and fast turnaround, there is a no cancellation policy and returns are not accepted. If there is an issue with your item, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve any discrepancies. We want you to be completely satisfied (and giddy!) with your purchase.
• Payment for a design is for the time & effort that goes into personalizing your design. Therefore, no proofs can be provided before an order is placed and payment is received nor can we provide refunds after a design proof has been provided.
• Every invitation order will receive a high resolution proof within 24 hours after the completion of your payment and/or photo upload. One revision round is also included with your order. Please check your design carefully for any spelling or punctuation errors. Refunds are not offered nor does The Paper Blossom Shop take responsibility for errors that were noticed after the files were printed. Additional revision requirements are $3 per revision round. Any errors made by The Paper Blossom Shop will always be corrected!
Print color output varies depending on the paper you are using and the printer's brand/quality. Screen views of my samples might be slightly different than your print output, this is due to different types of screen settings/manufacturers.
• It is highly recommended that you have a sample card printed at a photo processor or on your home printer before having ALL of them printed. Colors may look different on paper than they do on the computer screen, but because the colors on the files do not change from order to order, this is likely a printer issue.
• We recommend that you check the ink cartridges to see if they need replacement or adjust the intensity settings on your printer. Generally, this always solves the problem.
• All of our invitations come with an industry standard 1/4" bleed, perfect for uploading to a professional print shop. Please ask about our printing tips for more information on how to have your invitations professionally printed.
• Invitation sizes are available as 5"x7" only. We do not format for any other size, including Vistaprint's "5 x 7 inch flat card" or Costco's 6 x 7.5" card.
• Ensure that the resolution of your photo is at least 1200x1800 or higher for proper print quality.
You may use the files you receive for one time PERSONAL USE ONLY. Production, file sharing and commercial use of the files are not allowed. You cannot resell the files or the finished product. You cannot give away the files as "freebies." You may under no circumstance change or alter the files in any way. Please respect the time and effort put into creating these unique designs.
All designs are Copyright © 2011 and beyond The Paper Blossom Shop (TPBS). Any clip art or paper used to create the designs is copyright of the respective designers, including TPBS.
*Price adjustments may be made without prior notice.
Orders are sent within 24 hours. You will receive a "shipment" notification once your files have been sent.
Contact us if you are in a rush. We are always happy to accommodate rush orders, if possible!
Items marked "instant download" are available immediately after purchase on your invoice.
The file format you go with depends on how and where you want to get your design printed. We break down our recommendations below:
PDF with two saved to the page: Great for printing at home or sending to local printers like Kinkos, Staples, etc. to save paper (and money!). Recommended for when you want to print on card stock.
JPEG: Great for photo printers (Target, Walmart, etc. . . . basically the same places you would get your regular photos printed at) or for at home photo printers that can "print to the edge".
The JPEG file also works if you choose to have your invitation printed professionally. This is our personal recommendation - ask us how!
No, items are sent as flattened JPEG and PDF format only, therefore cannot be edited.
Invitation sizes are available as 5x7" only. We do not format for any other size, including Vistaprint's 5x7" inch flat card or Costco's 6x7.5" photo prints.
The Paper Blossom Shop is an online company and does not have a retail shop, therefore all correspondence is communicated via email or message system. If you have a question regarding an order that has already been placed, or would like more information about a product that you are interested in purchasing, you can always contact us and we will get back to you promptly.
Absolutely! One round of revisions is included with your order. Text changes only. No color, design or format changes.